Customer service is a main focus of what we do for our customers. To give you a better idea of the types of service we offer, listed below are 3 levels of service we provide.
- Normal turnaround time is 3-4 weeks for a complete new roll
- Re-covering an existing roll takes 2-3 weeks
- Regrinding and/or regrooving an existing roll requires 1 week
With Advance Notice
- We can regrind and groove a roller in 24 hours
- Re-cover and grind a roller in 48 hours if the rubber is in stock
- Repair your rollers during your shutdown
Call us! We’ll stop what we’re doing to take care of your needs.
Our Product Difference
Service! Not what you expect, not what others call service, but an UNCOMMON SERVICE tailored to your needs.
Even though what we do is manufacture and repair rollers, our real product is customer service that will leave you with a smile. Take a look at what makes Bluegrass Roller Service different from the rest.
Our roll builder is designed to extrude most types of rubber. We can cover rollers:
- Up to 40 inches in diameter
- Up to 240 inches in length
- Up to 12,000 pounds in weight
Our electric autoclaves will handle rolls up to:
- A diameter of 60 inches
- An overall length of 300 inches.
With our computerized grinder/groover, we can grind concave and convex parabolic and tapered crowns, and groove virtually any design you require. It has the capacity to handle rollers up to:
- 40 inches in diameter
- 240 inches in length
We will apply our experience to evaluate the most cost-effective and timely course of action to get your roller back making money for you. Our goal is to simplify your equipment maintenance by taking care of all of your roller related problems.
We have the capability to identify and supply the optimum rubber compound for your application. If you need our expertise on-site, we will visit your plant and assist you in solving your roller problems.
We stock a broad range of rubber compounds and will often be able to re-cover your roller without waiting for a special compound to be delivered. Keep in mind that different types of rubber can sometimes be blended to achieve the properties you need, and that compounds can sometimes be formulated to exceed the limits in a given area.